BACKtoGOLF References - 2011
– Archambault, M., Ling, W., Chen,B., Gatt, C., A Kinematic and Kinetic Analysis of the Modern and Stabilized Spine Golf Swings. Proceedings, World Scientific Congress on Golf -2008, Mesa, Arizona.
– Doidge, Norman, MD. The Brain That Changes Itself, Pub. The Penguin Group, 2007, 108-122.
– Blakeslee, Mathew and Sandra, The Body Has a Mind of Its Own. Random House, 2008
– Hyman, Mark, The UltraMind Solution. Scribner,2009, pp. 52, 58, 314
– Nozawa, M., Miura,K.,Furukawa,H., Muuryama, T. Kinetic Analysis in Rotational Movement During the Golf Swing, Proceedings, World Scientific Congress on Golf -2008, Mesa, Arizona.
– Lynn, S., MacKenzie, H., Vandervoort, A., The Frontal Plane Knee Moments During the Golf Swing: Effect of Target Side Foot Position as Address. Proceedings, World Scientific Congress on Golf -2008, Mesa, Arizona.
– Hetu F.F., Christie, C. A., Faigenbaum, A. D., 1998, The Effect of conditioning on physical fitness and club head speed in mature golfers. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 86 811-815.
– Lephart, S. M., Smoliga, J. M., etal, (2007) An 8-week golf specific exercise program improves physical characteristics, swing mechanics, and golf performance in recreational golfers. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 21 (3), 860-869.
The Power Swing Fan is the does more to synchronize your golf swing than any other training aide. The Power Swing Fan facilitates the hands, shoulders and hips to work together by increasing the "angular force" which is perpendicular to the shaft. It facilitates the rotational musculature, which is the most efficient way to produce the torsional force and increase clubhead speed. It is also an excellent neuromuscular/cardiovascular workout. Two to three sets and repetitions of 15 with progressive speed, dramatically increases the proprioception and feel of the club head.
|Power Swing Fan